The AAA Approved Auto Repair (AAR) program was created to address one of the most frequent consumer complaints in America — unsatisfactory automobile repairs. The AAR program does this by directing members and other consumers to AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities that meet and maintain high professional standards.
Since the AAR program began in 1975, more than 8,000 auto repair facilities have been established in the United States and Canada. These facilities are inspected, tested and approved through a series of criteria that includes:
- Customer service requirements
- Facility appearance
- Staff qualifications and training
- Business reputation
- And more
This screening takes the guesswork out of finding a facility and allows you to get back on the road quicker. So, why chance it? Enjoy the savings and peace of mind that come from using a local AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility.
SEARCH REPAIR FACILITIES
Peace Of Mind
- ASE Certification is proof of a technician’s knowledge and skills; employment of ASE Certified Technicians is proof of a repair facility’s commitment to quality
- Facilities are inspected annually to ensure reliability, honesty, quality, cleanliness and expertise; facilities are also prescreened for fair pricing, staff training and repair support
See All Of Your Approved Auto Repair Benefits
As a valued AAA Member, you’re guaranteed much more than just quality auto repair. AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities not only meet AAA’s tough performance standards while providing reliable and courteous service, they are required to provide AAA members with:
Get A Free
Instant Battery Quote
- Mobile Service – Does the price include free mobile service to your location and at your convenience?
- Testing – Does the price include free testing of the old battery and charging system?
- Installation – Does the price include free standard installation?
- Warranty – The length of the battery’s warranty and free replacement period is usually a good indication of the battery’s quality. Does the price include a free nationwide warranty?
- Recycling – Does the price include free recycling of the old battery?
Free Maintenance Inspection — Approved Auto Repair Facilities will perform a free multi-point inspection of your vehicle upon request (check conditions of belts, hoses, tires, etc.) and provide a written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs (a $50 value).
24-Month/24,000 mile guarantee — Repairs performed at Approved Auto Repair Facilities, unless otherwise noted, include a 24-Month/24,000 mile guarantee on parts and labor.
Save on Repairs — Members receive a 10% discount off labor (save up to $50) on regularly priced services.
Priority Service — When your vehicle is towed into a nearby AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility, you’ll receive prompt vehicle evaluation within 60 minutes and assistance in obtaining alternate transportation.
Dispute Resolution — Should a disagreement arise between you and an Approved Auto Repair Facility, AAA will investigate the claim and seek a resolution. AAA’s recommendation will automatically be accepted by the repair facility but you will not be bound by the decision.