A friend approached me and asked, “What is it about car donation that’s so great?”
My only response to that was, “What ISN’T great about car donation?”
Although there are many ways to help people, automobile donation is one of the easiest, and most effective ways to help. Think about all the junk cars you’ve had in your life time, and how you just let them go to a scrap yard. Think about the junk car donation you could have made to charity. It would have been the same for you. The car would go away. But if you had made the choice of vehicle donation, than you could have helped countless people, with no extra effort on your part.
Automobile donation is becoming one of the greatest movements in charity. Not only does it benefit the greater good, but its recycling, and because of that, it’s the green thing to do. Stop letting your junk car be just that. Turn it into something that’s beneficial for the world. Turn it into a junk car donation, and you will feel great about it. Also, car donation is considered a charitable donation on your tax returns. So, there is truly no downside to it.
It may not feel like your doing much for charity when you donate a car. But think about this. The proceeds that are made from the auction of your car, are given straight to a charity of your choice. This means a couple of things. First off, your simple auto donation helps ANY charity that you choose. This means you’re helping a cause that you actually believe in. You can donate it to a large charity, or a local animal shelter. Whatever you believe in. This means the power is in your hands. Your turning an automobile donation into hope for whatever it is you want to benefit.
More than just cars can be donated. Auto donation of all kinds is accepted. Car donation, boat donation and motorcycle donation is just the tip of the charitable iceberg.
Here are the top 5 reasons to make an automobile donation:
1. A car donation can make a huge difference to an automobile donation charity that helps in your community ( cars for kids, cars for vets, cars for cancer, etc. )
2. Donating a vehicle insures an auto donation tax write off!
3. It’s Free! Most auto donation companies offer free towing and vehicle processing.
4. A vehicle donation can quickly remove a safety hazard from your property and beautify your neighborhood.
5. Donating a car that you don’t use or that is taking up space will give you a sense of accomplishment and improve your community!
So please, really consider automobile donation as a great option for you to help yourself, and to help the world.